09 junio 2006

tengo nerviosa ahora

my mom is leaving monday. the subletter arrives that night.
oy, and so much to do. packing, copying, exchanging money, cashing in change, getting things ready for when i get back. another interview with amnh. though i'm sure they'll rescind any offers they might make when i tell them where i'll be in july.

anyway, i found out that when i arrive, there will also be an irish girl (woman?) staying with the family. this makes me happy because hopefully she'll have been there for a bit and take me under her wing. not that i want someone directing me where to go, but someone who knows the bus already would be helpful. partners in crime are always a good thing. especially when they're new acquaintences.

not that my bii jih bah will ever be replaced. but its good to have someone.

No hay comentarios.: