22 junio 2006

Ghana gano´!

(you´d think i´d be able to find a real accented o on this keyboard...)



All I got to see of the game was the coin toss, because I had class, but I´m very proud of those Ghanians, and wish I could call Ponger to discuss.
Too bad for los Estados Unidos.

throat update: It was bad last night. I had a fever, and my ear started hurting. Today it was worse in the morning, so Carlos bought me some sort of blue pills (4 of them) and I took the first around 5:30. 2 hours plus a nap and some te´ have worked a little. hopefully tomorrow will be a new day. it´d be great if i felt better by the weekend and could be a real tourist.

However, we went to the museo de la nacion today and it was pretty cool. lots of pre-Incan pottery. Not as erotic as the stuff at AMNH, but still good. and La Pachamama was mentioned several times which made me give a silent mental shoutout to my bilagaanas. I took 2 pictures, but I still can´t find a way to get them on this computer, so you will have to wait.


Tomorrow is my last day of spanish class. I need about 3 more months, but its definitely helped. I just need to try to speak to people more instead of chickening out (like sending Carlos for the meds-but i didn´t want to screw with my salud). Which reminds me. I have homework to do.
Hasta luego.

No hay comentarios.: