21 junio 2006

poca enferma

my throat hurts like hell and has white bumps all over it. only on the left side. but otherwise i feel fine. i{ve been trying to nap a lot because of it, but it just makes me feel lazy. what timing. i think its been in my system for a week at least. last wed, my last day of work i got all hot and nauseus in the morning. then on the planes i felt terrible. and its all culminating in this. i hope its over soon. i have actually been drinking hot tea, which helps momentarily, but i guess its not really a "cure"



espanol classes are going well. not as well as i{d hoped, but i can{t complain. the people are nice, i enjoy the classes, etc.

not much else to report. i{ve also watched a fair amount of world cup action, and even though i had absolutely no faith in the us team before, now that i{m abroad, i feel inclined to hope they make it to the next round. we{ll see though. whoa....i finally found the '. I´m so happy. anyway, tomorrow´s the big day for group E.

I guess that´s about it. I feel fairly confident in my abilities on the combi (bus) but wouldn´t know what to do on a different line.

hopefully next time i write i´ll be in better health and have something exciting to tell. its been sunny the last few days but still chilly. i should have brought my scarf.

No hay comentarios.: