13 junio 2006

menos de una semana

today is my second to last day of work.
the subletter moved in last night. he seems nice. i feel good about everything. except he told me a story about a friend of his in Chile who had someone slip cocaine in his bag and he ended up in jail for 3 months. but i'm a paranoid person. i think it'll be alright.

i've been forcing myself to use the conjugation trainer at work. if you've never seen it, its an awesome thing....www.spaleon.com. highly recommended, but now my brain is fried, and its over an hour til lunch. at which time i must call marcy about the comcast job and take all my change to the commerce penny arcade. i'm glad i'm taking thurs & fri off, because i have too much to do. laundry, copies, paying bills, arranging transportation...

oy! and did i mention what an idiot i am? a 6 am international flight at an airport that takes 2 hours to get to? that's just stupid.

No hay comentarios.: