23 agosto 2008

mis amigos

it just occurred to me that my last 2 posts made me sound pretty bitter and elitist with my superior attitude toward all my friends.

but the truth is, though lately i've noticed what annoys me about people, i also have been noticing the things i value. ms. burns's utter good-heartedness. stevie's sense of humor. gordo's & brewski's protective natures. otto's snarky remarks about the state of the world. the jag's undiscriminating conversational skills, the way ee banters, and the r______'s desire to change the world.

i'm not sure why i've been so negative. really i'm quite happy lately, and though they're not my dearest friends, these people are all wonderful components of my life. so, enough negativity. let's be happy! at least until school starts.

No hay comentarios.: