21 enero 2008

i saw three good movies this weekend.
friday, i saw pan's labrynth with biij & lebanon. very depressing, but beautiful and captivating. in a way, its that beauty that hurts.

saturday, i watched the science of sleep, which did not impress me as much as eternal sunshine, but was still very much worth seeing. and that's not just because of g.g.b.

last night, after getting hopped up on a lot of jasmine tea, i saw 10 items or less. which was fantastic! undoubtedly my favorite of the three.


and so, in light of my inspiration, here are 10 things i loathe:

people who walk too slow
asking directions
my nemesis
distance between people
unnecessary plastic bags
midtown rush hour path train
pennsylvania
the princess bride
coffee
kissing someone who smokes

and the 10 things i'd keep

merrell boots
purple scarf
maryanne
skinny legs and all
funshine
the painting in my room at the ps' house
the rez picture from chaco
camera
the slippers juana made
the midwest

No hay comentarios.: