24 mayo 2006

mi casa por uno tiempo corto

I received some more information about my peruvian housing. The home is in the La Molina district of Lima (I wonder how one would say "person who lives in lima"? liman? or natively limana?, like peruana? hm...i'll have to investigate). According to Wikipedia La Molina is where many celebrities live, and has some gated communities. Perhaps "The Real Housewives of La Molina" is in my future. Las Amas de Casas de La Molina.

The larger green area is La Molina in respect to the rest of the city of Lima. The bluish colored district is Miraflores, which is where most of the tourist attractions are. The gold spot below that is Barranco, the "bohemian" neighborhood known for artists and writers. Honestly, the rest of it I have yet to identify and stereotype. As I figure it all out though, I'll let you know...

No hay comentarios.: