07 julio 2008

belleza

you might have noticed a change in the scenery around here. i was a little tired of the dreary dark background. i kept it dark for reasons discussed here, but i thought a little circular excitement was warranted.

now on to the real beauty...i bought a wedding card for little beth yazzie yesterday. a day late. and obviously, it'll reach her far later. probably after they've left on their whirlwind world wide honeymoon. i should probably buy a small, useful gift too...i just don't know what. and then i'll have to figure out where to send it....

...but back to the card. there wasn't a large selection of wedding cards, but i found one that talked about the beauty of love, and despite its sappiness, i thought it was perfect, because it reminded me a little of the beauty way.

All that has harmed me will leave me
leaving my body cool once more.
Within me today
I shall be well.
All fever will come from me
and leave me,leave my brow cool.
I will hear todaya
nd see today
and be my own true self today.
This is the day I shall walk.
This is the day when all that is ill will leave me
and I shall be as I was,as I walk in a cool body.
This day onwards I shall be happy
for nothing will prevent me.I
shall walk and beauty will go before me.
I shall walk and beauty will be behind me.
I shall walk and beauty will be above me.
I shall walk and beauty will be beneath me.
I shall walk and beauty will surround me.
I shall walk and speak of beauty.
For the rest of my days I shall be whole,
for all things are beautiful.

sa'a naghai bik'e hozho

and just one more little piece of navajo beauty....mmmm....gotta make some frybread soon.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

New layout looks like an e-vite. Where can I reply yes/no/maybe?